350 g Tim Tam biscuits
80 g butter, melted
375 g cream cheese, cubed and softened
½ cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup thickened cream
3 teaspoons powdered gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
200 g white chocolate, melted, cooled
1. Place 250 g of the Tim Tams in a blender and process into fine crumbs.
2. Add the butter and process to combine. Press the mixture into spring-form baking pan and refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth, then beat in the cream.
4. Stir in the gelatine mixture and white chocolate.
5. Chop the remaining biscuits and stir into the cream cheese mixture then pour over the Tim Tam base.
6. Cover and refrigerate until set.